Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here it Comes!

Today the Muscatine Board, Isabella (Miss Muscatine), and myself went to the Miss Iowa Orientation. I had so much fun not only catching up with my amazing Miss, but also meeting some of the other Miss and Teen contestants.

Today was just a reminder to me that if you put your mind to something, and with help from God, you can do anything you what to do. Three years ago I was at my very first Miss Iowa orientation and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. I remember looking around at all of the girls and thinking to myself, I won't be able to come out of this with a crown on my head. Three years later I am sitting on my couch, eating veggie sticks, reading current events, watching the older Miss America competitions, and preparing mentally for the even deeper preparation that is about to come.

All I can really say is that good things come to those who wait and third times a charm!


No comments:

Post a Comment