Wednesday, March 13, 2013

One Step Closer




This afternoon I went to A New U, a beauty salon in downtown Muscatine, to get my hair and makeup done by Whitney. She did such a wonderful job! Just see for yourself!

Not only did she make me look amazing, but she made me feel amazing by making the experience so memorable by saying so many funny jokes. I recommend this salon for anyone who wants to feel like a pampered princess or prince.





After I got my hair and makeup done I went to Wilton, Iowa to get my pictures taken by Shirk Photography. All of the pictures were stunning and I had so much fun taking the photos. I even got some modeling tips out of it that I can't wait to use later in life. After a lot of pictures and fun, we had to narrow all of the pictures down to two that will be used for the Miss Iowa's Outstanding Teen pageant in the summer. It was a tough choice because they were all so magnificent and I had many favorites, but at the end of the appointment we knew that the two picked were the right ones. He is even letting me use more for promoting my essay contest as well as using some for other promotions!

Today was such spectacular day and I honestly couldn't thank the both of them enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment