Sunday, June 8, 2014

Miss Iowa Week Day 1

Hello everyone!

I am very excited to say that Miss Iowa Week has officially begun! Today was an absolute whirlwind of activity, but I enjoyed every part of it. I checked into the Clarion Hotel at around 1 and started to get ready for the Show Us Your Shoes kick off event! I had a wonderful time meeting the contestants again and seeing all the sponsors of the Miss Iowa organization.
Leah, Serica, and I

With the Miss Iowa and the Miss Iowa Outstanding Teen 
After the Show Us Your Shoes Event, I quickly went to a dinner and meeting for the Miss Iowa Outstanding Teen contestants to get more information about our week. After that, I headed down to rehearsals to learn our new opening number dances and walk formations for our evening gown and fitness! 

Today started out great and I cannot wait for whats to come this week! I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

Your Miss Muscatine Outstanding Teen,
Nina Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment