Monday, June 16, 2014

Miss Iowa Week Finish

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe Miss Iowa Week has ended, it feels like just yesterday I was just packing up. The final days of Miss Iowa Week were an absolute blast! On the first night of prelims, I was very honored to win the preliminary talent award with my piano. On the second night, I performed my evening wear/onstage question and fitness. The final night of Miss Iowa, I was very honored to receive the academic excellence award and get 2nd runner up to Miss Iowa Outstanding Teen! I would like to take this moment and thank everyone who has helped get me to where I am today. My Muscatine directors, Elaine, Ashley, and Kindra, you guys have been so wonderful in helping me prepared for this crazy eventful week. Elaine, you are such an amazing teen director and a great supporter for me this week, thanks for being such a great room mate, we must stay in touch! Legacy Group Pageant Consulting, Michelle and Jess, thank you for helping me with interview, I have grown so much from your help and advice, it has truly been a pleasure working with you guys. Halie (Miss Kossuth-Winnebago OT) and Anna (Miss Scott County OT and NEW Miss Iowa OT), you guys made my week so fun from the laughs before the curtain opened, to the craziness in the dressing rooms, and the fun times in every community service project, I am so glad to have met you both! I am seriously going to have major withdrawals. Another huge congratulations to our new Miss Iowa Outstanding Teen, Anna Masengarb! Congratulations girl, you deserve it! I am so very proud of you!

Halie, Anna, and I on night one of prelims
Your first night prelim winners, Aly, me, Molly, and Kennedy
My lovely directors!


Sarah and I
My girls and I on night two of prelims



My lovely teen director Elaine and Halie on the final day of Miss Iowa Week
Thank you again to everyone who made this week possible, I had such a wonderful experience!

Your Miss Muscatine Outstanding Teen,
Nina Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment