Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Miss Iowa Week Day 4

Hi everyone!

Today was the first phase of the Miss Iowa OT competition, interview! I started out my day by going to the Adler theatre and rehearsed for tech talent. I'm so excited to be performing for an audience tomorrow! After that I got ready for interview. My interview went smoothly and I did the best I could. Right after interview we headed to the Fairytale Fashion Show where I was able to meet the junior and little Miss Iowa contestants! Can't wait for them to rock the stage on Saturday! To finish off the night, we drove back to the Adler theatre for one final dress rehearsal before the show tomorrow. Very, very, excited for prelims tomorrow. Let's rock it girls!

Interview

Fairytale Fashion Show
Your Miss Muscatine Outstanding Teen,
Nina Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment