Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Miss Iowa Week Day 3

Hello,

Miss Iowa Week Day 3 is officially done! I had a great time going to the B100 radio station and introducing myself and the other teen contestants on live radio. We were able to talk about the Miss Iowa Organization and the preparation that goes into the pageant weekend. I was proud to represent Miss Muscatine Outstanding Teen!

At the B100 radio station

All the Teen contestants

After that we headed to the Children's Museum and helped out (mostly played) with all the children there. It was so fun seeing the exhibits and all the different activities you can do there. It seemed like the 2 hours we were there went by in 5 minutes, time flies when you're having fun!

At the Children's Museum

Getting some "ice cream" at one of the exhibits 

After the Children's Museum, we had a free afternoon (WHAT?) and I went on a quick shopping trip with my director and Halie and her mom. Tonight, we had dinner at Golden Chorral and I had som one on one time with the teen and miss contestants. Then we headed back to the hotel and finished off our busy day with a rehearsal! 

Very excited for Interview tomorrow! I will keep you all posted.

Your Miss Muscatine Outstanding Teen,
Nina Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment